It’s a new year, and with a new year comes new goals! Are you looking to improve your health, energy and vitality this year? If so, I highly recommend that you check out the 12th Annual Ottawa Health and Wellness Expo on Saturday, January 27th from 9 am – 5 pm at the Shenkman Arts Centre in Orleans.
I founded the Ottawa Health and Wellness Expo twelve years ago as a means to connect health-conscious individuals with health and wellness resources in our community.
Why should you check out this year’s event?
- No matter what your goals are this year, you’ll be sure to find the help you need from one of our over 120 exhibitors in the Be Fit, Eat Right, Think Well, and Go Green Categories. There really is something for everyone! Click here to check out our full list of exhibitors.
- I hate to toot my own horn, but we’ve got some pretty great keynote speakers. Lianne Laing former CTV Morning Live host is joining us to share her story at 10:30 am. Dr. Steven Geanopulos will be sharing his tools and tricks for keeping your brain healthy in injury, fitness and aging at 1:00pm. And last but not least, I will be speaking at 11:00 am debunking popular health myths and sharing information from my upcoming book, Hack Your Health Habits.
- We’ve got tons of awesome things scheduled throughout the day, from fitness classes to healthy eating demonstrations. Check out our expo activities here.
- We’re super excited to be screening the new documentary HEAL during the expo. Directed by Kelly Noonan Gores, Heal takes us on a scientific and spiritual journey where we discover that our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions have a huge impact on our health and ability to heal. It plays at 3:00 pm.
- Last but not least, a portion of proceeds will be going to the Orleans Cumberland Community Resource Centre Child Program!
For more information or to purchase your tickets, visit our website. Hope to see you there!