ES-Teck Full Body System Analysis
What is the ES-Teck Full Body System Analysis?
The ES- Teck System is advanced technology and is a Health Canada registered Class III Medical Device. Using a finger “Oximeter” it allows for observation of heart rate, tissue oxygen uptake, arterial stiffness, hemodynamic indicators and autonomic nervous system (ANS) levels of activity.
The Electro Interstitial Scan-GS (EIS-GS), an addition to the ES-Teck System, is similar to an EEG or ECG. It is a combination of non-invasive bio-impedance sensors that send a slight electrical impulse through the interstitial fluid of the body and measures the ease or difficulty with which the current travels. Reading the “messages from your body” allows us to see the state of your health through 3D coloured body models and easy to read charts.
Benefits of the ES-Teck Full Body System Analysis:
- Gives health care providers and patients invaluable information by allowing them to measure and monitor various characteristics of the body’s physiology.
- Helps you monitor your own health care and make informed decisions without having to wait.
- Helps you figure out supplementation and lifestyle modifications you need to make to achieve optimal health.
- Helps you in choosing the right health care options and spending your time and money in the most beneficial place.
In a perfect world, the human body would come with a manual or indicator lights to let us know when we need a tune-up, since most of us are so busy leading our lives we fail to recognize the signals the body does send us – we are aware that we don’t feel ‘right’, but we can’t identify the actual problem. Just like the car, the filters in our body need to be cleansed and maintained in order to keep our engine running smoothly.
The Es-Teck System is the ultimate preventive health care too that can help evaluate and monitor your nutritional supplementation, medications, or therapies quickly and accurately.
What will an ES-Teck Full Body System Analysis show me?
- Heart Rate Variability
- Oxygen Uptake
- Blood Gases
- Organ System Function
- Autonomic Nervous System Conduction
- Customized Dietary Advice
- Body Tissue Condition
- Neurotransmitter Levels
- Function of Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous System
- Validate Your Health Care Choices
- Understand the Signals Your Body is Sending You