Feel Great on the Job
Is sitting on the job causing you neck and back pain?
Do you get headaches from staring at your computer screen all day?
Do your hands go numb from typing?
Do You Have Any Of The Following Symptoms?
Don’t let sitting at a desk all day tamper with your health. Feel great on the job.
Good News, proper ergonomics can ensure you are pain-free at work
- Comfort – How the product feels while using it is important. If you do not like how it feels, you won’t use it.
- Quality – You should have confidence in a product working as it is designed to. If a product is flimsy and cheap looking/feeling, you will likely not use it or it will break.
- Simplicity – If a product is relatively simple to use, you’ll likely use it. If it is too complicated or time consuming, likely you will not use it.
Finally, a proven solution for workplace related pain and discomfort.
“Ergonomic New Patient Evaluation”
What does this offer include? Everything I normally do in my new patient evaluation.
- An in-depth consultation about your back problems where I will listen…really listen…to the details of your case.
- A complete neuromuscular examination.
- A full set of specialized x-rays to determine if a spinal problem is contributing to your pain or symptoms…
- A thorough analysis of your exam and x-ray findings so we can start mapping out your plan to being pain free.
All of this for only $35 dollars, that’s a savings of $85.
Just mention our “Ergonomic Landing Page” when we ask who referred you!
SCHEDULE ONLINE OR CALL OUR OFFICE at (613) 837-2883
You can find us at 1-1224 Place d’Orleans Drive Ottawa, Ontario K1C 7K3
We can help you get back to living life to the fullest again. Make your initial appointment today.
Yours in health,
The Sante Chiropractic Team