The Fantastic Four Vitamin Program
Attention Seekers of Better Health
Confused about which vitamins to take?
Worried that you are wasting money on vitamins your body can’t absorb?
The Fantastic Four Program provides you with top of the line vitamins at a great price!
In today’s lifestyle, it is a challenge to consume all the vitamins our bodies require through food. Vitamins are organic compounds vital to our bodies’ basic functions. They play an important role as co-factors in numerous enzyme reactions in our body. Vitamins:
- Help regulate our metabolism;
- Help ﬁght infection;
- Repair and grow body tissues;
- Give us energy and make us fertile; and
- Make us look good by making our hair shiny and thick, our nails strong, our teeth healthy and our skin youthful
Did you know that not vitamins are created equal?
When it comes to vitamins, quality is the key! In the book, The Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements, by Dr. Lyle MacWilliam, has evaluated over 1,500 supplements available in Canada and the United States. Each supplement was given a Health Support Proﬁle based on 18 criteria. Each product was then given a score based on a star system (zero to ﬁve stars) with ﬁve stars being the best. When I show the book to my patients, many are shocked to see that the multivitamin they have been taking for years scored 0.5 stars out of ﬁve!
Why Quality Matters…
- According to The Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements, most vitamins found in general stores– even recognized brands – have a lower absorption rate. I
- In contrast, high quality vitamins, often available through a natural health provider, can provide you with a high absorption rate (close to 100 percent in some cases).
So the question is: would you rather pay $10 for vitamins that only let you retain 3% to 10% of the nutritional value, or spend a little more money for vitamins that let you retain 100% of the nutritional value? It’s a no brainer for me!
The Fantastic Four Makes Taking Good Quality Vitamins Easy!
What’s included in the Fantastic Four Program…
We make achieving optimal health easy by telling you what type of vitamins you need and how many to take per day!